Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
Effective communication skills help you express yourself and understand others. They enable you to convey complex ideas, engage audiences, drive action and ask for help or support. Having good communication skills also means being able to explain yourself in a way that others can understand and reciprocate.
This course will explore how to effectively convey information and ideas verbally, and to understand body language cues from others.
To do so, this course will cover:
- Effective communication skills, such as reinforcement and storytelling
- Active listening as part of communication
- How to ask questions to improve communication
- Parts of the body that engage in non-verbal communication
- How to pick up on non-verbal cues
- A final quiz to check your knowledge of verbal and non-verbal communication.
This course has been optimised for both desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion