Cyber Security Awareness
This course aims to help employees prevent cyber security breaches, identify potential security hazards and apply careful practices of working safely online.
Course topics include:
- What cyber security is
- Understanding areas of cyber security risks
- Identifying and preventing cyber security threats, such as social engineering and malware
- Consequences of cyber security breaches
- Securing data, devices and workspaces
- Steps to follow in the event of a security breach
This course has been optimised for desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion