Cyber Security Awareness
Developed By Subject Matter Experts
This course aims to help employees prevent cyber security breaches, identify potential security hazards and apply careful practices of working safely online.
Course topics include:
- What cyber security is
- Understanding areas of cyber security risks
- Identifying and preventing cyber security threats, such as social engineering and malware
- Consequences of cyber security breaches
- Securing data, devices and workspaces
- Steps to follow in the event of a security breach
This course has been optimised for desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion
Enquire about this course