You’ve probably heard before that there are different types of intelligence. You might be brainy, or creative, or good with people. Emotional intelligence looks at how effectively we can understand and express ourselves, relate to others, and cope with daily pressures in a constructive way.
Research shows us that these types of interpersonal skills are essential for success in the workplace — even more than just knowing how to do your job! This course will explore how emotional intelligence can help you succeed by being more adaptable and building better team connections.
To do this, this course will cover:
- What emotions are, and the five core human emotions
- The four domains of emotional intelligence
- How to develop self-awareness and self-management
- How to develop social awareness and relationship management
- The role of empathy in managing relationships
- What the limbic system is, and how it influences your emotions
- What emotional agility means and how to strengthen your emotional agility
- Specific techniques and strategies to help you build emotional intelligence.
This course has been optimised for desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion
Enquire about this course