Introduction to Leadership
No matter which industry you work in, and no matter your role, what defines a true leader is your interpersonal skills and your character. As a leader, your role is to inspire and motivate others. To do so, understanding what leadership is as well as knowing the main leadership techniques is essential.
In this course, we will take you through all the leadership essentials you need to know to set goals for your future self. From the definition of being a leader to understanding how you can grow into a leader who inspires, you’ll become a leadership pro in no time.
This course covers:
- What it takes to lead a team and qualities of an effective leader
- The differences between leadership and management
- The different leadership styles including democratic, autocratic and delegative
- How to communicate as a leader and the best methods of communication
- How to document communication to assist with record keeping.
This course has been optimised for desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion