Advanced Tequila and Mezcal Knowledge
Tequila and Mezcal are both agave spirits and are part of a fast-growing alcohol category. Tequila and Mezcal are both native to Mexico and deeply connected to the land and its people. From smooth Tequilas to smoky Mezcals, these spirits are as varied as the plant they come from - agave!
Advanced Tequila and Mezcal Knowledge is a comprehensive course that will teach you everything you need to know about two of the most popular styles of agave spirits. So whether you're making a margarita or pouring a Tequila tasting flight, you can tell a story about what you are serving.
This course will cover:
- The striking history of Mezcal and Tequila
- The manufacturing process for Mezcal and Tequila, including more traditional production methods
- How to read a Tequila or Mezcal label
- The styles of aged Mezcal and Tequila; including blanco, reposado, and añejo
- The most common styles of agave used to make Mezcal
- The Mexican states where Mezcal and Tequila are produced
- The history and origin of a selection of Tequila and Mezcal brands.
- It's time to take your Tequila and Mezcal knowledge to the next level!
This course has been optimised for desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion