Advanced Brandy Knowledge
Developed By Subject Matter Experts
No after-dinner drink is as sophisticated as brandy. Brandy comes in many different styles, aromas, textures and flavours. Whether you're pouring a Poire Williams pear eau-de-vie at an outdoor café, or an extra old snifter glass of Cognac in a candlelit room, brandy is classic and fit for any occasion.
Advanced Brandy Knowledge is a course that will increase your knowledge of, and confidence talking about brandy. This course will cover:
- The history of brandy in Europe and America
- The four families of brandy including grape, apple & pear, stone fruit, and berry brandies
- How brandy is made
- How to read a brandy label
- The most famous styles of brandy
- The origin of a selection of brandy brands.
Let's get to know the most luxurious of all spirit categories, brandy!
CertificateCertificate of completion
Enquire about this course