Drug and Alcohol Awareness
Developed By Subject Matter Experts
Minimise Compliance Risk
Performing duties whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol is a leading contributor to workplace injuries in Australia. It’s crucial that both employers and employees understand their responsibilities at work, and that every workplace has a drug and alcohol policy in place.
This course uses scenario-based learning and thought-provoking challenges to help employees understand the parameters surrounding drug and alcohol use at work and familiarise them with reporting and disciplinary procedures in case of an incident.
Topics covered include:
- What drug and alcohol abuse is, and the impact it can have in the workplace
- Roles and responsibilities of individuals and managers
- Levels of alcohol and classes of drugs that amount to dependence
- Signs that someone is abusing alcohol or drugs
- Why a company drug and alcohol policy is important
- How an organisation’s culture affects the use of drugs and alcohol at work
- Where to seek help and support services
CertificateCertificate of completion
Enquire about this course