Work Health and Safety
Developed By Subject Matter Experts
Every year in Australia, workplace accidents result in over 500 deaths and 600,000 compensable injuries. Workplace accidents, injuries and sickness cause personal pain and suffering, financial loss to employees, and organisational costs.
Work health and safety (WHS) involves the management of risks to the wellbeing of everyone in your workplace, including employees, customers, visitors and suppliers.
This course helps learners understand the relevance of WHS in their role, and supplies them with the knowledge and skills needed to apply solid WHS practices to prevent accidents from occurring at work.
Topics covered include:
- How to identify hazards and risks
- Following WHS policies and procedures
- Using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Performing correct manual handling procedures
- Preventing accidents in the workplace
- Following emergency procedures.
This course is designed to provide an optimal viewing experience on both mobile and desktop devices.
CertificateCertificate of completion
Enquire about this course