Cleaning: Infection Control & Prevention
Following standard infection control precautions is important in every business, not only to maintain the safety and well-being of employees, but also to protect their customers.
This course provides you with a thorough understanding of the principles of controlling the spread of infection in the workplace, and the cleaning practices that can help keep everyone safe and healthy.
This course explores:
- How infections spread in the workplace
- Precautions that can be taken to help limit the spread of infection
- Personal responsibilities towards safety and hygiene
- Risk assessment of areas of concern and use of cleaning products
- Cleaning frequently touched areas and upholding standards.
This course has been optimised for desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion