Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace
Every workplace uses chemicals to some extent, ranging from mild cleaning agents through to highly corrosive, flammable and poisonous substances. This course provides practical guidance on how to manage health and safety risks associated with hazardous chemicals used in the workplace.
This course explores:
- The definition of hazardous chemicals
- Roles and responsibilities when dealing with hazardous chemicals
- Identifying types of hazardous chemicals
- Accurately reading Safety Data Sheets and signage
- Risk management processes
- Emergency equipment and procedures for dealing with hazardous chemicals.
This course has been optimised for desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion