Advanced Bartender Skills
Developed By Subject Matter Experts
So you've mastered the art of mixing drinks? Well now it's time to raise the bar (literally) and become a bartender extraordinaire! In this course, we'll delve into the secrets of providing top-notch service and elevate your skills from proficient to pro.
We begin by going through a general outline for service. Then, we move on to the soft skills of hospitality. Lastly, we explore practical ways to approach cocktail menu development.
This course covers:
- The four phases of service, from pre-order, order taking, drinking and dining, to closing out
- A bartender's sequence of service
- Tips for delivering exceptional guest experiences and winning repeat guests
- Mistakes, and how to avoid them, on and off shift
- How to apply the MAYA principle to develop a cocktail menu that appeals to your guests
- Tips for how to manage wastage during menu development
- How to bring craft bartending to any bar.
Let's get started!
CertificateCertificate of completion
Enquire about this course