Fundamental Cocktail Techniques
In this course, you will learn how to use bar tools to make cocktails quickly and efficiently, focussing on the build, stir, shake, swizzle and throw methods. These techniques mix, chill, dilute and aerate a beverage so you can offer guests cocktails that are the right temperature, texture and intensity.
This course is designed to help bartenders develop the skills needed to make cocktails, including how to:
- Build cocktails in their serving vessel
- Stir cocktails with good technique
- Shake cocktails using a tin-on-tin or Boston cocktail shaker
- Swizzle a crushed ice cocktail
- Throw a cocktail between two cocktail shaker tins.
CertificateCertificate of completion