This course provides an introductory level of knowledge regarding styles of beer, beer history and production.
At the end of this course, you will be able to distinguish a beer by its flavour and appearance and know what to expect when reading a beer label.
This course, Beer Basics, covers the following:
- The history of beer
- The grains used to make beer
- How modern breweries make beer
- How to pour a beer from a tap
- Beer families of ales and lagers
- The most common styles of beer, including light and dark ales, wheat beer, pale lager, and dark lager.
CertificateCertificate of completion