Anti-Money Laundering for Gaming Venues
Always Up to Date
Developed By Subject Matter Experts
Minimise Compliance Risk
Anti-Money Laundering for Gaming Venues, provides money laundering and terrorism financing risk awareness training. The course has been specifically designed to assist gaming venues with meeting their obligations under the AML/CTF Act.
Course topics include:
- Your obligations under Australia’s AML/CTF law
- What is money laundering?
- Misconceptions about money laundering
- Money laundering and financial crime risks faced by gaming venues
- Identifying suspicious behaviour
- Reporting suspicious behaviour to AUSTRAC
This course has been optimised for desktop and tablet viewing.
Anti‑Money Laundering and Counter‑Terrorism Financing Act 2006
CertificateCertificate of completion
Enquire about this course