A gin martini before dinner on a Friday evening is a great way to ease into the weekend. Or perhaps a tall, refreshing gin and tonic on a sunny day is more your style? No matter the occasion, gin is one of the most versatile mixing spirits of all. Advanced Gin Knowledge is a comprehensive course that will take your ability to use gin to the next level.
To do this, this course will cover:
- The origins of the juniper berry and how it became gin
- The fascinating history of gin; from the Netherlands to Britain
- The production process of gin
- The different styles of gin, including London dry, Old tom, and Navy strength
- Practical applications of gin
- Key brands in the global gin market.
The course joins the Allara Global library as part of the JERRY series. We’ll be continuing to release even more of these great courses to the series over the coming months.
Let's get gin-spired by gin!