Beverage Service Essentials
Drinks are more than just an accompaniment to a meal. When you find the right pairing with tapas, fish or grilled food, or an exquisite aperitif or after-dinner liqueur, it makes that meal experience all the more memorable.
The best craft cocktails and wines shine when they're served correctly and in the right kind of glass. This Beverage Service Essentials course will look at the fundamentals of serving beverages to make your venue stand out, and take your customer's experience to the next level.
To do this, this course will cover:
- How to talk about types of wine including red, white, sparkling and fortified
- How to store, open, serve and keep wine
- How to talk about the different styles of beer including light and dark ales, wheat beer and lager
- The correct method of pouring beer, and glassware to use
- How to talk about cocktails and their categories
- Information on serving and storing other types of non-alcoholic beverages
- General tips for beverage service.
This course has been optimised for both desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion