Food and Beverage Sales Essentials
Think being a server is just about collecting orders, delivering food to tables, finishing the bill and saying goodbye to your guests? Think again! Being a server in a food and beverage (F&B) venue involves a lot of serving but also a lot of selling. When people go to F&B venues, they’re looking for more than just a meal and a drink, they're after a memorable experience.
In this Food and Beverage Sales Essentials course we will teach you about different sales techniques that you can use to create a great experience for your guests that also results in increased sales.
To do this, this course will cover:
- How to adopt a sales mindset
- The value of product knowledge
- How to reduce costs
- Avoiding common sales mistakes
- What suggestive selling is and how to use it
- Questioning techniques that increase sales.
CertificateCertificate of completion