Essential Bar Tools, Supplies and Equipment
At every hospitality venue, there are specific tools that can be used behind the bar that can take beverage presentation and service to the next level.
This course explores the tools that bartenders need to prepare, measure, mix, strain, garnish and serve beverages in a way that supports a craft beverage program.
Course topics include:
- Essential tools for preparing beverage ingredients
- Tools for measuring ingredients in front of guests
- Tools to support a craft ice program, including those for hand-cutting ice
- Tools for garnishing
- Tools for serving beverages to guests
- Miscellaneous tools for cleaning, storage and organisation in a bar.
This course has been optimised for desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion