Equal Employment Opportunity
Developed By Subject Matter Experts
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is an important concept for all employers, employees and job applicants. It’s a way of protecting people at all stages of the employment cycle, and ensures that everyone has equal access to employment opportunities based solely on merit.
Everyone has a responsibility and role to play when it comes to EEO and workplace diversity. Not just because it is required by law, but because everybody has the right to be treated fairly and with respect in seeking and maintaining employment.
To help employees gain a better understanding of EEO, this course covers:
- Equal employment opportunity and the law
- Personal attributes protected by the law in the workplace
- Defining and identifying discrimination, sexual harassment, unlawful adverse action, and victimisation in the workplace
- Reasonable adjustments in the workplace
- Reporting and resolving incidents at work
- Your responsibility at work to treat people fairly and with respect
This course has been optimised for both mobile and desktop viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion
Enquire about this course