Event Hosting Fundamentals
Offering your establishment as a venue gives you the opportunity to impress potential customers with your food and customer service, often bringing them back on a regular day. Discover the details and what is involved before, during, and after hosting an event.
Course topics include:
- The importance of event planning and details required for preparation
- How to successfully manage tasks during an event
- How to respond to feedback and manage difficult customers
- Best practices for managing stress during an event
- How to effectively execute common post-event tasks.
This course has been optimised for desktop and mobile viewing.
CertificateCertificate of completion