Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is an important concept for all employers, employees and job applicants. It’s a way of protecting people at all stages of the employment cycle, and ensures that everyone has equal access to employment opportunities based solely on merit.
Everyone has a responsibility and role to play when it comes to EEO and workplace diversity. Not just because it is required by law, but because everybody has the right to be treated fairly and with respect in seeking and maintaining employment.
Allara Global's new Equal Employment Opportunity course aims to help all employees gain a better understanding of EEO concepts, including:
- Equal employment opportunity and the law
- Personal attributes protected by the law in the workplace
- Defining and identifying discrimination, sexual harassment, unlawful adverse action, and victimisation in the workplace
- Reasonable adjustments in the workplace
- Reporting and resolving incidents at work
- Your responsibility at work to treat people fairly and with respect
The Equal Employment Opportunity course has been designed to provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices, from mobile phone to desktop computers, making it easy for your team to complete training anytime, anywhere.
For more information or a free demo, please get in touch.