Personal Grooming & Hygiene
Personal grooming and hygiene is not only important for your own mental and physical health, it is also one of the pillars of good customer service. People first see you, then they hear you. So even before you begin talking, someone may have already formed an opinion about both you and the venue you represent.
Personal grooming ties into good etiquette, understanding codes of behaviour, and even shows good communication skills. In this course, we will look at how to maintain your personal grooming and hygiene, and ensure you never let it slip!
This course will cover:
- How personal grooming and hygiene affects the customer experience
- Personal grooming standards at work
- How to create and maintain a hygiene routine
- Which products are necessary for personal hygiene and grooming
- How to approach a staff member who has issues with their personal grooming and hygiene.
CertificateCertificate of completion